“Maple Tree was pleasant surprise......”
Review of Maple Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Maple Tree Restaurant
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Maple Tree was a pleasant surprise. I have passed this restaurant for years and finally went there. The staff was very friendly and always helpful when you just can't decide what you have a taste for. Anyway now we usually go for breakfast and it is always very good. Quality food and fast friendly service is what I usually look for when I am starving for a good breakfast!!!!

1  Thank Sweetie333

Reviewed 7 May 2013

It has been about 6 months since I had eaten here...and now I remember why I stopped eating here.....Because I have ears. The food here and the service are very good, but it is at the price of your ears. They have a rolling toaster or some other piece of equipment that emits a high pitched, intermittent screech that is annoying, distracting and painful.

Fix or oil the machine for goodness sake!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

You definitely get a lot of food for your money at this place! You certainly will not leave hungry. The employees were very friendly and the food was good. Everyone greeted me as if they knew me when I walked in the door. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have had breakfast and lunch here several times and they have all been good. They have a special board for breakfast and lunch. I have not had dinner here. Their ham off the bone and eggs special is great. Good pancakes. Another family owned gem. Husband and wife are both ususally here on weekends.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Very much an old-style, family run breakfast experience. Food arrives quick and hot. The only complaint would be a seeming disregard for healthier breakfast choices.
You can get Eggbeaters as a substitute, though. I liked it and would recommend that anyone take some time to have a delicious breakfast here.