“Good breakfast fare”
Review of Maple Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Maple Tree Restaurant
Reviewed 8 November 2014

my family had breakfast there and left quite filled and happy. All of our breakfasts were tasty and plentiful at a reasonable price. Service was okay, the server was not real personable but efficient nonetheless. Not a bad way to start the morning.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I see why some people complain about the service. Our waitress was a bit snippy and short, even knowing it was the morning after my wedding. We had a group of 8, and despite not really being very busy and having several open tables, they couldn't put us all together... just near by each other. The food was good and decent portions for the price I think.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I Went here for breakfast on a weekday very early and they only had a couple customers. The early bird specials are really cheap. 2 eggs, 2 bacon, hashbrowns and a pancake for $4 is a great deal. Next time i would ask for crispy hashbrowns but they were still good

1  Thank GuidoTheKilerPimp
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Maple Tree was a pleasant surprise. I have passed this restaurant for years and finally went there. The staff was very friendly and always helpful when you just can't decide what you have a taste for. Anyway now we usually go for breakfast and it is always very good. Quality food and fast friendly service is what I usually look for when I am starving for a good breakfast!!!!

1  Thank Sweetie333
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It has been about 6 months since I had eaten here...and now I remember why I stopped eating here.....Because I have ears. The food here and the service are very good, but it is at the price of your ears. They have a rolling toaster or some other piece of equipment that emits a high pitched, intermittent screech that is annoying, distracting and painful.

Fix or oil the machine for goodness sake!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!