“Easy in and easy out”
Review of Maple Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Maple Tree Restaurant
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Excellent stop during a busy day and they serve excellent food. I would recommend their Greek Skillet. This was the first time I had ever had one and I will definitely go back for another. Nothing really special about this place except that you'll get your money's worth,and the waitresses will be awesome.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

This is your basic family restaurant. The Denver omelet was one of the best I've had in town. However, there was something odd about the pancake and waffle batter. The best way to describe it would be 'dense'. They're not light and fluffy. Other than that, the service was friendly and the prices were very reasonable. It's worth a visit.

As of this writing there are eighty-eight restaurants in Elmhurst. I plan on eating at, and reviewing, every one. For a complete list of Elmhurst restaurants see my list at 'eatingelmhurst.blogspot.com'

Reviewed 8 November 2014

my family had breakfast there and left quite filled and happy. All of our breakfasts were tasty and plentiful at a reasonable price. Service was okay, the server was not real personable but efficient nonetheless. Not a bad way to start the morning.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I see why some people complain about the service. Our waitress was a bit snippy and short, even knowing it was the morning after my wedding. We had a group of 8, and despite not really being very busy and having several open tables, they couldn't put us all together... just near by each other. The food was good and decent portions for the price I think.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I Went here for breakfast on a weekday very early and they only had a couple customers. The early bird specials are really cheap. 2 eggs, 2 bacon, hashbrowns and a pancake for $4 is a great deal. Next time i would ask for crispy hashbrowns but they were still good

1  Thank GuidoTheKilerPimp