Normally we stay at other Hilton brands but this was close to where we were going to be for the weekend. It is a winner. It has a very "solid" feel about it. The location is easy walking distance to downtown Evanston. We were actually visiting our kids in Rodgers Park, just south, but it was convenient.
The lobby and the staff were very professional. We felt extremely safe in Evanston too.
The room was a good size and it was very quiet. Parking was conveniently located just steps away and it was very reasonably priced compared to many other Chicago area hotels (regardless of the brand).
While they had an on-site restaurant we ate our meals with family off site. There was a nice farmers market just behind the property on the Saturday we stayed there--check it out if you have time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago North Shore/Evanston hotel - a welcoming Chicago North Shore hotel. Adjacent to Northwestern University and minutes from multiple large corporations, our comfortable Evanston hotel is the perfect choice for students, families and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chicago North Shore/Evanston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Evanston Hotel Evanston
- Evanston Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Evanston