“A Family Place for Great Food and Entertainment”
Review of Wu's House

Wu's House
Reserve with OpenTable
Wu's House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We went to Wu's for my birthday. 5 grand children and 6 adults. The service could not have been better. We had a server that took care of all our needs and was extremely attentive. He had a great sense of humor but was always available for anything we needed. Our Chef arrived shortly after we were seated, our order had already been taken by our server. The Chef was entertaining from the second he got to our hibachi. Everyone watched him with amazement at all the skills he had. The food was excellent and plentiful. Our grandkids couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed the dinner. The Bar area looked inviting, we look forward to going there just for drinks and appetizers. We will definitely go back there for other family occasions.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My grandson was "dying" to go to a hibatchi steak house. When Wu's opened in Evergreen, we jumped on it! We had a wonderful experience! The food is plentiful and very delicious! Our waiter was very engaging and make our evening fun. The only downside was having to share a table with people we did not know. But, we soon became friends!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The server was polite but he spoke so softly that we could not hear him. The booths are so close together that my wife, who wears size 4 jeans, could barely squeeze in. The food was mushy and tasteless. We could chalk it up to their recent opening but this is a chain. They should have had their act together. We will not be back.

1  Thank Tom O
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Now I know that this was a new establishment because the original Wu's house is in Orland Park but for my first experience this food was horrible! I can probably blame the cook for not seasoning the food or maybe cooking the food really fast meaning the grill was up extremely high because he burned my scallops!! I can tell you that alot of people told me that maybe I should have went to the one in Orland for my 1st time but I figured I'm closer to the newer one and I'm sure it's the same owners I should have a great experience!! Well this was horrible food and I will never return here and probably won't ever go to the one in Orland for fear of wasting another $100 tab for 2 people.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love restaurants that off Teppanyaki (Stir Fry Style) prep. This one is very good and the servings are pretty good size. The food flavor is also quite good and the chefs are friendly and provide a very good circus. I recommend it even for younger children.