“Simple and Good Thai Food ”

Thai Time Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 79 Restaurants in Forest Park
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I have been here twice (introduced by my hubby) and I must say that I actually enjoyed their food.

The place is small and old(in business for 15 years) but clean. They have that typical Thai decors(been to some restaurants in Thailand that have that same feel). The restaurant may benefit from a little upgrade to light up the place.

I like their restaurant because it's as close to a tasty heavy Filipino meal that I could get around this area. The price is fair, and the serving is good for 2 average eaters. I enjoyed their thai rice, pad thai, peking duck, spring rolls and tofu.

I will definitely come back if I want to have another craving for basic Thai cuisine!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great food, wonderful people, and lovely local business. Love everything they make here, and we've had so many great meals with these folks.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Average, unassuming Thai food. We had the pad thai and some fried calamari. The sauce was a little watery, but the food was good. I wouldn't call this a favorite place, but I'd order here again. A good local option at your average price for thai takeout.

Street parking, no meters.