US$88
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Goldmoor Inn(Galena)
US$345
US$345
Official Site
US$195
Alice's Snyder House(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$141
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$99
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$244
Farmers Guest House(Galena)
US$175
Agoda.com
Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$90
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Irish Cottage
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Spent a long weekend here for an annual gathering with friends. Facilities were well kept, staff was friendly, and relatively close to Iowa and Wisconsin. Bathroom facilities were ok, certainly not five star accommodations, but it's a campground of course, and pretty much comes with the territory. Overall a good experience, I'd stay here again if in the area

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Sites were very small/narrow. There was no firepit. The water we hooked up to at the site was not something I would even put in my dog's water dish. We camp all over WI, IL & IA each summer & this was definitely one of the worse ones. We will not venture here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Mythreesons33
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed at the campground for 3 nights. We came to the area as our kids had games close. I have to say I was nervous from reading other reviews. Check in was fine but office was cluttered and smelled musty. Campsites are really close and luckily spot next to us was not in use or we would not have had a place to park our truck. Fire pit is just a shallow hole in ground. Our kids enjoyed the pool and mini golf ($4 extra per time). The arcade smelled musty and games were very out dated and some broken. We had full hook ups so we showered in camper. Bath house and restrooms by pool need attention. Culvers and Walmart are within a few minutes walk which was nice. Campground was packed with lots of families but it never felt crowded. Wifi was slow but free so no complaints. Playground was very old. We would stay here again but only if we get full hook ups. If they updated the playground, cleaned and painted bathrooms, provided fire rings and maybe put new carpet in office and arcade our rating would go from average to very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Becky K
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Reserved a spot (not the one we wanted really )they were all rented, called back 2 mins later changing our minds(hubby really wanted sewer )cancelled !she said I'm keeping some of the money ! I said no your not I called literally 2 mins ago , she said oh yes I am, my boss told me to ! I said who owns this camp ground?~ cant tell you she said ! who is your boss? ~no name ,she works 3-9 Thursday(this was a Tuesday) ! Then I said well I will call my bank ~she said do what you want bye bye! wow , wow, wow not a place I would ever, ever suggest to any one !!!Rude is putting it politely ! Can only imagine what the *boss* is like cant wait to talk to her!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Rhonda J
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've rented the cabins at The Palace for several years. They are always very clean. The AC works pretty well and beds aren't too bad.
We've also pulled our RV and camped in a site. This is a little less comfortable. We are packed in very tighly in most spots, with very little room to spread out. You feel really close to your neighbors which is less fun when you don't know them! Also backing into your site is a bit of a challenge.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family