US$215
LeFevre Inn & Resort(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$129
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
US$219
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
The Irish Cottage
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Goldmoor Inn(Galena)
US$345
US$345
Official Site
Hotels.com
Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages(Galena)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsenjoyed our staya great staygreat weekendb bsslippersreesecookbookhomecozyaccommodations
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We stayed at the Queen Anne for my birthday. We were the only people there since we stayed thought the week. The host "Mike" was excellent. He spent time with us telling us the history of the home and the town of Galena. We really enjoyed Mike...who is also a wonderful chef. The breakfast was excellent and the rooms are decorated beautifully. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Galena.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nicely decorated.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here, we wanted to try our first B&B . We love Galena and the Queen Anne guest house didn't disappoint . Mike the owner was friendly and knowledgeable about the Galena area. The room were comfy and clean . The breakfasts were awesome as Mike is a unbelievable cook . The B&B is walking distance to Main Street galena . We will be back , and I recommend this B&B highly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Mediocre at best. Had a stale smell, owner had a chip on his shoulder. There are plenty of other places to stay in Galena. My husband was ready to leave immediately, but we stuck it out. Never again. Galena, however, is a lovely town with great food and plenty to do. Just don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traveller19511
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Mike and Anita were very gracious host for the weekend. It was a lot of fun staying in this old house. They have it furnished very well with older furniture. Breakfast was very good Sunday morning. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms and it was very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2015

My wife and I had a great stay at The Queen Anne Guesthouse on 6/13/15. The location was good with plenty of street parking. The breakfast was excellent. The service was hospitable and friendly. The house is clean and there are several options for entertainment such as board games and movies to borrow and watch in your room. This was our first b&b experience.
You can walk to Main Street from there, which is important since parking around main is challenging .

In Galena, there were several choices for after dinner entertainment near the restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple