Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
Super 8 St. Charles(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
Hotel Baker(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
All reviewscountry housea large wedding partyfront desktower suiteanna marieyogurtwedding weekendkane countyexcellent place to stayhot breakfastmake your own wafflesbusiness tripbiscuits and gravyhard boiled eggsvery nice staynice breakfastclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Have stayed here twice in the last couple of months. The staff is outstanding, room is clean, and the hot breakfast is great. Only hotel I will stay at when in the area. Love having a choice between scrambled eggs or waffles. The night desk clerk suggested where to order a pizza and I was not disappointed. Rosati's has Great pizza and the delivery time was exactly what they promised.

Room Tip: upgraded to king suite last time I was there for the same price as a king room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear SZlongball,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear you appreciated the variety of breakfast choices that we have to offer. I agree with your comments regarding Rosati's pizza. This is one of my favorite's! We hope to see you again in the near future.

On behalf of our team, we wish you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on 5 separate occasions. The Comfort Inn in Geneva is an excellent hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean. The breakfast is very good. The hotel is located in a great place with easy access to Geneva, Batavia, and other western suburbs. Always our choice when visiting the area!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Micheal S.,

Thank you so much for your continued patronage to our hotel. I really appreciate your positive comments regarding or staff and breakfast. I will be sure to pass your comments along.

Thanks Again and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This hotel reflected excellent training and communications from all its employees. It was very clean and most organized. The front desk was manned 24 hours to answer key questions. The quality of the breakfast was very good. Sound proofed rooms, not hearing anything outside. Convenient and plentiful parking. I would recommend it highly.

Room Tip: For our business meeting it was an ideal location. It was accessible to all the key locations, we needed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear Steve B,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff and breakfast. I am so glad to hear that you had a successful businesss meeting here and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!!

Happy Holidays from the Comfort Inn & Suites Geneva Family

Reviewed 6 December 2012

This is great place to stay. It's not a palace or thermae, but for a busy traveler needing a good night of sleep, a palatable breakfast and free WiFi it simply gets the job done. Rooms are clean. Friendly personnel, props to these people. Good parking. Next door to a good eatery. Not far from major highways, yet quiet. Recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear LongIslandGlobal,

First of all thank you so much for your continued patronage to our hotel. This is something we do not take for granted as you have many lodging choices in the area. I am pleased to hear you enjoy our various services we have to offer along with the great comments regarding our staff. We look forward to seeing you agin in the future!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

My husband and I stayed just one night. The room was clean. The spa tub in the room was nice (we had a king with a spa tub en suite). The little kitchenette nice. Continental breakfast was extensive. I have celiac disease and need to eat strictly gluten free and was able to find a few items (hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt). But for everyone else the selection was huge. Nice indoor pool but we did not use it. Was woken up about 4:30am by rowdy guests (I think) but that wasn't management's fault. Lobby and exterior give a great first impression. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank JamiesSassenach
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Dear JamiesSassenach,

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel and breakfast. I do apologize for the disturbance you experienced during your stay.

Hope to see you again soon!