“Great food & service”

Add it.
Tavolino
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I've been to Tavolino several times and had great experiences. The lamb shank with risotto was fall off the bone tender and delicious. My wife likes the cheese ravioli in butter sauce, while I prefer the veal stuffed pasta. Desserts are also very good--Tiramisu and Orange cake being the family favorites. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

There are many great restaurants in the Fox Valley area but unfortunately this is not one of them. It pains me to write a bad review but I hope this will serve as constructive criticism. I had the eggplant parmesan which was flavorless and waterlogged and my wife had a small portion of risotto for $15 that lacked in presentation and flavor. I will be back and I look forward to writing a much different review next time.