“Good food average service”
Review of El Molcajete

El Molcajete
Ranked #44 of 151 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went here during the Geneva Art Festival. The choices of Mexican food and beers are good. We enjoyed a Pastor burrito and it was good, but came wig nothing. The guacamole was good however the chips were not the freshest.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Husband and I celebrated 54 years with a lovely lunch on El Molcajete's balcony. Nice chunky guacamole with fresh out of the fryer tortilla chips , followed by delicious fish tacos with chipotle pepper slaw. We try and appreciate a lot of Mexican food restaurants, and El Molcajete ranks right up there. Service and servers friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My friend and I have eaten here several times. The food is always good and the service is excellent. This last time, we ate outside, on a flat rooftop. It was extremely pleasant. We had a wonderful server, Lauren, who was quite personable as well as efficient. She and the staff were concerned for our comfort and well-being(wanting to make sure that we weren't too hot as it was a warm, sunny day. My friend had the Mexican sundae for dessert--a dish that we've shared in the past--quite delicious!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We have walked by this restaurant countless times before and noticed the cute red umbrella tables so we thought we'd finally try it today. First of all the building it is inside is dated and uninviting. The restaurant is also not inviting. Ordered tacos but disliked them as well as the rice - left hungry. The bathrooms are down the hall and are also gross.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

After a long day I met my husband here for dinner- When we arrived about 6 there was only one other table but by 7:30 it was busy. I got the Pastor Taco plate with the corn- very good but small serving.