“Great food!!”
Review of Monical's Pizza

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Gilman
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with friends and family. Yes, you order at a register and then they bring you the food. I also thought this was a little strange but not a deal breaker for me. The food is excellent and the service was great. We had pizza and breadsticks. This is the best thin crust pizza I have ever had. I have never heard of Monica's so I didn't realize it was a chain. The atmosphere was great, the food was excellent and the staff was wonderful. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll be back for more.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Great place for pizza. Large enough area for. Birthday parties and large groups. Great for families on a budget

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Monica's knocks it out of the park as always! so glad they have such a great, well kept restaurant in Gilman with their delicious pizza. yum! definitely coming back time and time again

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Yum! Delicious pizza. Lots of these around central Illinois. Must return, they were great! Excellent salad dressings...

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This is a chain that's known well in Illinois and some parts of Indiana. I've been in 8 different locations and all have been clean and had good service and very good pizza. If you're looking for pizza you really can't go wrong with Monical's. They do have sandwiches and orther Italian fare that is worth trying.