“The One and Only”

Add it.
Giordano's
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've been eating Giordano's pizza since I was a kid, and it's still great, and it's amazing that they have so many locations. We even ship frozen pizzas from their online web site to family around the country. It's pricey, and they pizzas are kind of small, but your family will LOVE you, trust me. This is my go-to pizza place to surprise my wife with a stuffed spinach & mushroom pizza for dinner. (And when you get spinach on your pizza, check your receipt, instead of spinach it actually says "Popeye"!)

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Giordano's is a go-to deep dish Chicago pizza place for us! I love using their carry-out service (delivery sometimes but I live quite close, so why not just drive up the side streets and pick it up myself). I've never had to sit and wait - they've always been accurate on estimating my wait time for the food. You just walk in, your food is ready and being kept warm, you pay, you go. Always friendly, quick, consistent, delicious!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

A year ago, this restaurant did not offer gluten-free pizza. They have since added it again to their menu, and it is very, very good. The crust is not gummy or cardboardy (unfortunately many g/f pizza crusts ARE.) Giordano's tasty sauce and piles of cheese make this a very filling pizza, enough for 3 people. (It only comes in the one size and is advertised for 1 - 2). They offer many salad choices. We look forward to returning here.

1  Thank Siouxbee74
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Service can be spotty but the pizza is always great. It's the traditional
Stuffed pizza my favorites are spinach or the sausage. I have had salads and they are great as well. You always bring some home. Place is clean, you can bring the children and you can have a large party.

1  Thank zimrock
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We travel to Glen Ellyn for Giordanos deep dish pizza and calamari! There is nothing close to this delight where we live so we look forward to eating here on our way to WI from VA. If you've never had their pizza you're in for a treat and excellent service! Our waitress was the best. I decided to take the leftovers home, kept it in the cooler then froze it when I got home. It's just as good as when I ate it there. This is a must when in the area! It takes 45 minutes to bake but is worth it!

1  Thank Xstchlady