“Soup is great!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Excellent broccoli and cheddar soup - worth the trip all by itself. I would have enjoyed the meatball sandwich better if it was not toasted, but that is just me. Looks like nice salads that we will try next time.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Nice place with good soups. Cleanliness could be improved. Everything was sticky. Tables and floors.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived just after the lunch rush. The staff made great eye contact, smiled and repeated back my order to confirm I was getting what I wanted. Store was clean and well maintained. Live music offered by a local artist. Excellent afternoon stop!

Often service workers in chain food stores are haggered, sullen and just going through the motions. I didn't get that vibe from any of the individuals I interacted with when I visited. Everyone was very pleasant. My food, a skinny hammie on flat bread paired with a cup of soup was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

There are many sandwich shop options in the Western suburbs. Potbelly's, especially at this location, is one of the best for fast, ACCURATE service.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Potbelly is my favorite quick and on the go place to eat, great service and delicious food!!! I highly recommend it to all!!!!