Miramar Hotel(Port de Soller)
US$173
  • Beachfront
Aimia Hotel(Port de Soller)
US$269
US$223
Hotels.com
Hotel Minister(Port de Soller)
US$161
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

FERGUS Soller Beach(Port de Soller)
US$278
  • Beachfront
US$250
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa(Port de Soller)
US$1,341
Jumeirah.com
  • Breakfast included
US$136
  • Restaurant
LiLi Apartments(Port de Soller)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Soller Garden(Port de Soller)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstennis courtsindoor poololive treesolive pressextensive groundsevening buffetmanor housenooks and cranniesbuffet stylejunior suitetable tennislovely hotelnewer partoriginal featureshalf boardsea frontplenty of choice
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Nice location, marvellous garden, comfort room, be careful for steps in the room, good food, but variations on the overall tastes would be welcome, helpfull and very friendly staff. To recommend to friends.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This hotel is partly situated in a very old building and partly in a much newer one. We were on the 4th floor of the newer building with a balcony overlooking the garden. This side faces south and actually a lot of the week it was too hot to sit on the balcony. This room was supposed to be deluxe but not sure what that gave us that other rooms didn't have. There are no tea and coffee facilities and there was a sign saying not to put your own food and drink in the minibar - rather petty I think.
We arrived before lunch time and were lucky in that our room was ready. There was no offer of a welcoming drink. The room was fine with plenty of storage, nice bathroom with shower over the bath and toiletries provided.
We were on half board and found the breakfast extensive. The dinner was buffet, which we are not fans of. There was a good salad buffet and various choices of main course but it was all very samey night after night. We found some of the meat and fish to be overcooked - it was not cooked to order. There was also a wide choice of desserts but again it was all very samey each night. I wouldn't actually say there was anything wrong with the food but it was nothing to rave about. Also, there was supposed to be a dress code of smart casual for dinner but it wasn't enforced. Why do some people turn up for dinner in shorts, t-shirts and sandals and looking as if they haven't had a wash and brush up before dinner? Not what you would hope for in a 4* hotel.
The atmosphere of the hotel seemed a bit soulless. None of the staff went out of their way to be friendly and some seemed quite surly. On our last morning we were being picked up just after 8am and so went for breakfast just before 7.30am. The official opening time for breakfast is 7.30am. We sat down because usually a waiter would come to ask about coffee before we went to help ourself to the food. Although there were several waiters in the restaurant nobody approached us. It turned out that this was because we were a few minutes before 7.30!!!!
We were there to celebrate our wedding anniversary and this was mentioned on our booking. However, there was no recognition of this, not even a glass of something on the day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mazjohn
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I paid quite a bit for this hotel (£200) and for that reason I've marked it as a 4. If this was less, it would have been a 5. I stay for business and always want a tranquil setting in Mallorca away from Palma.
The reason for the 4 grade is the room which I believe is a little outdated. The grounds are marvellous and very comfortable. Breakfast is pretty good as well - and I've stayed in many where they are bang average, if not seriously under-par.
The other thing that I found out staying in Soller for the first time was that I had to pay €6 a time to go through the toll tunnel. Multiply that by 6 for me for a 2 night stay (you can go over the mountain, but it's 20 mins according to my colleagues and gives you a headache). I love Soller - I want to stay here again - but it really is price dependent, even if my work pays!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank davicio
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Excellent hotel with a beautyful garden and a nice poolarea.
The breakfast and the dinner was great. The location was also good. You have everything just a few minutes Walk from the hotel.
We can highly recomend a stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hanna_landen
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Fantastic hotel with wonderful service, beutiful garden and very good food. It was perfectly located and the spirit in the building was inspiring. The pool area was also very good with plenty of sunbeds for all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends