“Great Size...Loud Music”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Gurnee
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I wish my Starbucks was this big. This location must have been converted over from a fast food restaurant because it has a spacious seating area large enough for about 5 tables, two leather chairs and a large community table. There are also three high top tables. The staff was as friendly as they could be and the displays were well maintained. The only problem was the place was full of speakers blaring out a playlist from the 90s. I don't have anything against the theme from Friends but when it is cranked to 11 you hardly want to stick around. I could have asked them to turn it down, but the staff seemed to be humming right along.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very quick service and friendly staff. We visited this location several times over a long weekend. They open early!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

My rating is purely based on the location, and I'd rate this place higher if the location was better. Passing it on Grand Avenue, you think it's easy to get to, but not so much. Around the corner, down the street, and through the old Krispy Kreme parking lot area (which I'm sure, went out of business because of the location). Locals know how to get here, but I go to other locations where I don't have to run the maze for a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Good enough
espresso double and tea
our order for this visit
service good
staff great
prices moderates

1  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Baristas took time to explain choices to a couple of older customers who didn't quite know what to order without condescension.There was no rush despite the fact that the place was busy. And there was just enough staff so no one had to wait.