Quality Inn(Harrisburg)
Econo Lodge(Marion)
US$52
EconoLodge
US$65
Quality Inn & Suites Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$51
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

It looks some improvements were done but you can tell that they don't clean thoroughly, especially sink & fridge. Sink was clogged & when I asked them to fix it, I was told the housekeeper went home for the day; no other room was offered (& they weren't booked). Went to turn heat on & it smelled like it was burning & set the alarm off. They just told me it was ok, open the door & it would turn off.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxy4Us
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the clean, updated rooms. Front desk lady was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was sparse but adequate. Overall a great value for the $50 price. If you're staying the night in Harrisburg, Illinois, I would recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 10 November 2014

My mother passed away in the area and we needed a last-minute motel room for the week. We chose this motel because of the price, which was a good value. The staff we dealt with in the office were pleasant. However, there was absolutely no ventilation in the bathroom and when you took a shower it steamed up the whole room like a sauna with water literally running down the walls - even the front door. Also, there was no coffee in the room and even though they advertise the free breakfast it is very skimpy with just coffee, some cereal and some toast or bagel. I guess it fulfilled our needs this time, but I probably wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed there last night after
bicycling the tunnel hill trail from Karmak. Super clean rooms, very affordable and within walking distance of two good eating and drinking establishments. A great find after a long hot bicycle ride. The lady at the front desk was very nice although she wasn't excited about me keeping my bike in the room. They must not get bike overnighters much. She decided it was ok and all was good. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank David W
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed a couple of nights while riding the Tunnel Hill State Trail. For $60 per night you can't beat it. Didn't bother with breakfast because there's really not much there and when I'm bike riding I need food. No frills at this hotel but restaurants within walking distance. Morello's Italian is hard to believe for such a small town.

Room Tip: If your bike rack is on back try to get a ground floor room so you can back your car up to the door almost..
Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple