“Great place for Beefs, Gyros and Hot Dogs”
Review of Pepe's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pepe's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 May 2015

" still the best in Hillside" stop with your kids and family and grab some yummy hotdogs
recommend the Italian Beefs with green peppers, love it.

There are newer reviews for Pepe's Hot Dogs
Reviewed 5 February 2014

After riding by this place for the last couple years I decided to stop. I was in a hurry and had a taste for a hot dog. It was lunch time but the place was empty. This should have been my first clue.

Ordered a hot dog, fries and a pop. I WAS ASTOUNDED TO SEE THE GUY POP THE HOT DOG INTO THE MICROWAVE. WOW!! It's pretty hard to screw up a hot dog but between the nuked dog and the damp bun this guy did the job.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I grew up down the street and it was the first place i went when we got into town. The guy behind the counter was really friendly and personable. Great italian beef as I remember it from along time ago. Definetly go if in the neighborhood!

2  Thank rainbow231