“Over 50 Years”

Add it.
Pepe's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I have been coming here since the day they opened back in the 60's. This Hot Dog place was a trend setter in the neighborhood. I did revisit recently and it bring back good memories. Still great food.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

" still the best in Hillside" stop with your kids and family and grab some yummy hotdogs
recommend the Italian Beefs with green peppers, love it.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

After riding by this place for the last couple years I decided to stop. I was in a hurry and had a taste for a hot dog. It was lunch time but the place was empty. This should have been my first clue.

Ordered a hot dog, fries and a pop. I WAS ASTOUNDED TO SEE THE GUY POP THE HOT DOG INTO THE MICROWAVE. WOW!! It's pretty hard to screw up a hot dog but between the nuked dog and the damp bun this guy did the job.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I grew up down the street and it was the first place i went when we got into town. The guy behind the counter was really friendly and personable. Great italian beef as I remember it from along time ago. Definetly go if in the neighborhood!

2  Thank rainbow231