GardenInn.com
US$159
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
HIExpress.com
All reviewsla quintaparking lotroom was cleanwould stay here againdowntown chicagofree breakfasta great stayfront desk staffihopcleanlinessratesshuttlehighwaysinkrefrigerator
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in May 2017.

This hotel is transitioning from La Quinta to new management (will be fully transitioned in June 2017).
The new management asked me repeatedly what they could do to make my stay more enjoyable. They really seem to be making an effort to please their guests.

They are in the process of renovating their rooms. I had a non-renovated room (probably due to my cat - which was a +20$ pet fee) and it was in great shape.

Huge bonus: Chilis and IHOP right next door.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Adam J
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The room was Very clean room and the hotel was quiet. The staff was efficient and helpful. Lots of construction on the roads around the hotel, but lots of food options and shopping within a 5 mile radius.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank termaelliw
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I'm just not going back to this hotel. Tes, they were inexpensive, and their beds are quite comfortable. However, furnishing are worn, cleanliness is minimal, and there were people that came to the breakfast room every morning in nighties and slippers. Judging from conversations they had with desk clerk, this is normal and acceptable. My grandkids found this lack of attire in the lobby dusturbing. More disturbing is the fact that, when I sent a complaint to La Quinta, they never cared enough to respond to me!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank monkeypuzzle0623
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The property has changed ownership, and this trip was a little disappointing to us. We have stayed here several times and the last two times were not great. This time the public areas of the hotel were not always at the level of cleanliness we have come to expect at this property. The price has gone up substantially. We had trouble with getting television channels.

Room Tip: In the past we were closer to the front of the hotel, so maybe that would be better.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I always like La Quinta properties. So when I compared the rate of this property with other properties in the area, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it was significantly less expensive. Upon arriving I could see that it faced competition from newer properties. Still...this older property was convenient, easy to access, and had been remodeled to keep it fresh and up to date. I had a very comfortable room with king bed and large,nicely appointed bath. The breakfast was satisfactory - I was able to find eggs and fruit along with the regular carbohydrate fare. The staff were very friendly and helpful...and the property was sparkling clean.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo