“Great selection and quality”
Review of Red Earth Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Earth Cafe
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Kewanee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and variety of this little cafe in the park. Pulled pork, veggie sandwich with amazing garlic mayo, bison burger, and homemade veggie burger just to name a few. Great quality, good service and nice view of the lake.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Be prepared to spend some time here. Very laid back and relaxing, and you can enjoy the view of the lake while you take your time ordering and eating. Buffalo burgers on the menu if you are so inclined. Great breakfasts, and wonderful home made pies. Open seasonally so call ahead to make sure they are open.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

This was our second trip to this cafe in about 13 months. The lady (owner, I believe) is super kind. We showed up two days in a row at closing time and she happily seated my kids and I and served the best chicken strips I've ever had. Sunday morning breakfast buffet is excellent. Biscuits with sausage gravy, ham, bacon, eggs, pancakes, taters, fresh fruit, and on and on! Beautiful view of the lake, friendly people at the other tables. I spoke briefly with the cook, she's super kind also. Eat here!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Great place for breakfast, kinda open seating you may end up with other campers, it's always good and always fun

Reviewed 23 October 2014

My husband and I ate here recently. Both of us had a cup of the Portugese soup. It was was very
thick and flavorful. I had a pulled pork sandwich, and he had a tenderloin. The pulled pork could have used a little more barbecue sauce, but the meat was cut up in bite size pieces. He had a
tenderloin which was nice and thick. For desert we shared a piece of homemade blueberry pie, which was very tasty.

1  Thank Jane36207