“Excellent ribs and wings”
Review of Q-bbq

Q-bbq
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in La Grange
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Michelin-Rated BBQ Restaurants in Downtown LaGrange, Naperville, Chicago-Lakeview, Schererville, IN and Oak Park! Smoked Texas Brisket, Burnt Ends, Ribs, Spicy Sausage, Pulled Pork, Chicken and Chicken Wings! Fresh Homemade Sides & Sauces.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The ribs and wings were the standouts for us, out of the 10 meats of the "Papa Q Platter". The menu says it's good for 2, but my husband and I shared it with two of our kids and we still had some food to take home. The Papa Q Platter comes with 2 sides and hush puppies. We chose the mashed potatoes w/ brisket gravy and the mac & cheese. The mashed potatoes were very good. Freshly made with big chunks of potatoes and onions, and the gravy was tasty. My eldest son had the pulled pork sandwich, which he said was delicious. Nothing was left to take home from his order. ;). The place was clean despite how busy they were, including the ladies room. The staff was friendly. Overall a great place for the family.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and it was delicious! The fritters are so good also! It was a quick turn around when I ordered. This was a great choice for eating quickly in between meetings.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Q is a great BBQ place with a variety of tasty choices. The brussel sprouts are spicy amazing and the blue cheese, bacon ,and rib tip, salad is out of this world. They have platters with a selection of bbq options so you can try multiple delicacies at one time. Portions are plentiful. Decor is casual and they have additional outdoor dining in good weather.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have been to Q's several times before and found it very tasty, sauces were good, never had a problem. I noticed in the past couple of months I ordered the Burnt Ends Sandwich and wasn't happy! I know they are burnt ends but they were barely chewable and dry. I left quite a bit on the plate, the sides as always were very good. We had Q's again today 1/27th so I thought well just maybe it got better. So I ordered the Burnt Ends sandwich Q style and found that the same thing happened. Soooo disappointed. I will not get burnt ends again. These were worse than the last time, it was like Beef Jerky and the sauce on it was super spicy, not like I remembered at all. I think they are cooking their Briskets a little bit longer than usual. I will get a salad next time we have lunch there..............

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We went here in late August with family and friends. The service was lousy and food was fair but totally over priced.

Unless you are in your late teens, I do not recommend this place. There are other restaurants close by that do a way better job in service and food preparation.