“Quick stop for our mocha fix!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #26 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Bluff
Reviewed 29 March 2017

No matter where I am in the world I find my way to a local Starbucks for my mocha fix. My daughter and I made a stop in for our favorite beverages while in town for a quick visit. Cheerful service was quick and our beverages were made just right. No complaints from us!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Parking is always a problem as the line for the drive through blocks the parking area. The food is standard Starbucks.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Located in the local Target, so 1) you can use the free Target wifi, and 2) there is plenty of parking.
But what you will be happiest about is.........Kendal.
Kendal is the most helpful and knowledgeable Starbucks employee I have ever met.
Someday he will own the company.
Meanwhile, enjoy the newest flavours -- pumpkin spice and chile mocha.