“Breakfast in a 50's Atmosphere”

Woody's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Le Roy
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We stopped at this restaurant/diner on our way south to Georgia. When you walk in, the decor takes you back to the Happy Days TV show. It is all done in the style of the 50's and they even play 50's music. The staff was very pleasant. We were seated quickly and coffee and water brought right away. We were there for breakfast and I have to say, even though they were busy, our meal came within 10 minutes. I ordered eggs and sausage links. Have to say it was delicious and the sausage links some of the best I have had. The cost of both our meals was only $15. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank mysterynana

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped while driving cross country. Didn't know what to expect and we were pleasantly surprised. Service was warm and friendly. Food was great. The burrito I ordered was huge. My son had a burger which was great. Highly suggest eating here.

1  Thank deb_ingb
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Remarkably good. Wide menu choices. Had a senior's spaghetti and meatballs my wife had 2 different tacos. Sauce was very good and each kind of taco meat was nicely spiced moist and tender. Nothing fancy but great food off major highway. Good for travelers.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Had the pleasure of having dinner, smothered chopped steak, steamed broccoli, salad bar and soup. Chopped steak was smothered with jack and cheddar cheese, bacon and mushrooms and was delicious!! Steamed broccoli was good, a little over steamed, but still good. Salad bar was small but well stocked with a surprisingly good Blue Cheese dressing. Soup was cheese burger and very good with lots of burger in it. Coffee is good and strong. The 50s atmosphere was great with life size statues of Elvis, The Blues Brothers and Marilyn Monroe. There is a small bar with drink specials of Daquaris, Long Islands and beers. Came in about 4:45pm and the waitress was stretched a little thin and very busy. The owner is on hand and pitched it to help out the waitress. At 5pm 2 more wait staff came on and they started prepping the Bar for the night. Tonight was $2 Long Island Ice Teas. Not sure how big or small the glasses are, but $2 is a decent price. Every night is a different special on drinks. I would definitely recommend stopping here for a good meal. There was music playing, but not really loud.

2  Thank Shortstak710
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Ordered Mexican fare & it was very well made. Overall, the menu had a very wide variety of options so there's no excuse for not being able to find something to eat. The prices in my opinion are the selling point. Really good food, plenty of it, for a reasonable price. I will definitely eat here again in the future.

1  Thank Mike M