“Fun lil place; great food!”

Woody's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Le Roy
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Had to make a pitstop for some lunch and just picked this place out of the blue. The whole place is set up to look like a 50's diner--checkerboard floors, the entrance looks like a big jukebox, iconic photos and statuary inside. Plus the food was GREAT! The service was great and the price was really reasonable. People have knocked that it's not a "real 50's diner." No, there are no tabletop jukeboxes or a soda jerk on duty. There is a bar, though. Call me crazy, but I liked it. It was 50's enough for me. I just wanted a nice place to sit down and have a relaxed meal. I had a Bobby Burger and it was big, juicy and good. Great crinkle fries. Hubs got BBQ tips, also good. Coffee was kinda meh as it was stronger than I like and a bit bitter but you can't have everything. Waitress was young, nice and very informative about the menu. I like kitsch so this was right up my alley.

1  Thank Julie C

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here many times, I'm done, egg shells in the scrambled eggs, raw over easy eggs. I wouldn't let that cook fix my dog's food. Very nice wait staff

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We stopped at this restaurant/diner on our way south to Georgia. When you walk in, the decor takes you back to the Happy Days TV show. It is all done in the style of the 50's and they even play 50's music. The staff was very pleasant. We were seated quickly and coffee and water brought right away. We were there for breakfast and I have to say, even though they were busy, our meal came within 10 minutes. I ordered eggs and sausage links. Have to say it was delicious and the sausage links some of the best I have had. The cost of both our meals was only $15. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank mysterynana
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped while driving cross country. Didn't know what to expect and we were pleasantly surprised. Service was warm and friendly. Food was great. The burrito I ordered was huge. My son had a burger which was great. Highly suggest eating here.

1  Thank deb_ingb
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Remarkably good. Wide menu choices. Had a senior's spaghetti and meatballs my wife had 2 different tacos. Sauce was very good and each kind of taco meat was nicely spiced moist and tender. Nothing fancy but great food off major highway. Good for travelers.

1  Thank Steve T