“Accommodated a bus of girls”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stopped by for a later dinner on the way home from dance. Not only did we stop, but also another bus of girls. The staff was friendly and able to handle the two buses of people. Food was fine and not a long wait considering the amount of people.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Order taker was amazing, took order in plesant manner. Location was clean. Food was good for a quick bite.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

It's hard to find Gluten Free meals when you are traveling. You get tired of always eating salads! Wendy's offers a baked potato with cheese, bacon and sour cream. This Wendy's was clean and service was good.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a late lunch on a weekday.
I was hoping for hot fries since it was way past prime lunch hours.It was a great day.Hot fries and a hot burger with a cold drink.I was happy . Enjoy

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I received cupon in the mailbox so I thought I would stop by.1st a Sunday night visit after the movies. I ordered hamburgers and fries.The buns consumed the insides.I wasn't shure about this.After removing the top bun everything looked thrown together.
I could see the burger through the cheese.
I t still tasted like the Wendy's I am used too.The fries were almost warm and okay.so Monday for lunch. I ordered the exact same thing.the hamburgers were a little larger and looked like some care had been taken to prepare them.the fries were hotter and fresh.pics posted.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!