“Hole in the wall”
Review of Idle Hour Inn - CLOSED

Idle Hour Inn
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

When you pull up to this place it looks like a hole in the wall. And nothing too fancy on the inside either. Most of us ordered the gyro for lunch and all I can say is that it is huge. They put a heavy order of meat on it and I’m glad I didn’t order fries to go with it cause I was full as a tick. It was the best that I have ever had. Glad we stopped.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I get my food to go mostly.The food is good at a good price. A clean friendly place.Nice local place.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect gyros. Hot, fresh, tasty... what more is there to say? Ok it LOOKS like a dive, but we came here to eat, not to admire the decor.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I come here for the Gyros.The Hamburgers are good and a good size for a good price.I mostly get Gyros.They are slow when It gets busy.The pita bread is grilled with butter.Double meat is a good choice.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This was amazing (for the price especially!) We only spent $11.50 and got fried cauliflower, a chicken sandwich & a cheeseburger! They were very good! The server wasn't ridiculously friendly, but she wasn't rude either. Definitely would eat here again!