“Some pretty good stuff here...”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Half Day Road & Milwaukee Avenue
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My wife and I came here for dinner with our son and daughter. We booked a table online and sat immediately when we arrived. We had a pleasant waitperson who helped us through the menu, specials, etc. This is probably unusual but none of us ordered steak. My son ordered a burger, my daughter got shrimp & lobster bisque and a Caesar salad, my wife got chicken and I got fish. Everything was very good. This is not really the type of place we would ordinarily go to and I will say that it was very pricey for what we ate. We did not order any appetizers, my wife had 2 glasses of wine and I had 2 beers. My kids split some sort of chocolate cake and the bill was about $200. I get it but we're not really about the crazy overpriced stuff. I would recommend it and I think it was very good occasionally.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived early in the evening. We were seated immediately. The atmosphere was pleasing. The water steward was at our table immediately, followed by our server. My wife ordered the Tuna, I ordered the filet mignon. Sides and salads are extra. Both entrees were fabulous. Pricing is on the high side, but the quality and service are well worth the money. They also had live music in the lounge. Very impressive. I highly recommend this Restaurant.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner with my folks in a party of 7. Most of them chose the Turkey special, but a fillet, scallops and a vegetarian plate were also ordered. All were terrific, but our waitress, Victoria, really made the evening exceptional. She was professional, courteous and knowledgeable . . . checking on us just enough to be efficient but not pushy. Not cheap, but classy and worth the money

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

High end everything.

One of my favorite places to get a T-bone.

Simple menu, great selection of wine.

Amazing atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We were a party of four on a Thursday night. A cadre of three servers provided what generously can be described as mediocre service. Now on to the food. We started with a calamari appetizer which was excellent. The lobster bisque was watery and devoid of flavor save for the abundance of salt. Save your money on this. Two of us had the rack of lamb. My lamb was to be medium rare, it ranged from medium well to raw. I cut out the raw and left it. Again an over abundance of salt. Now before you think I detest salt, I salt everything including butter on bread. The other person who had the lamb also commented on the salt. The remainder of our party had steak. No comments pro or con were made re: the steaks. Deserts consisted of creme brûlée, key lime pie and a chocolate item. All were fine. The food quality and service were not up the standard one should expect for the prices at Sullivan's.

1  Thank D B