“A top steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic
Description: Fleming's Lincolnshire, IL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Lake County in the Lincolnshire Commons on Milwaukee Ave, close to Vernon Hills and Buffalo Grove.
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We decided to go to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse for a birthday. Located in a medium-sized shopping center, there is plenty of parking available. From the very beginning the staff was friendly and efficient. For an appetizer, we ordered the chilled seafood tower. For our entrees, we ordered the boneless braised short ribs of beef which came with truffle-parsley mashed potatoes, natural au jus, horseradish-cream sauce. We also ordered a medium rare petite filet. For sides, we went with the Fleming's potatoes and the creamed spinach. Since it was a birthday, we opted for a piece of carrot cake. Everything was delicious and Fleming's is as good as any of the downtown steakhouses.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Nice steak restaurant. Prime rib special is very good. Regular menu is typical high steak prices but the bar happy hour is a great value and you can get a variety of special drinks and wine and order some happy hour food. Some of which are full meals.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Fleming's in Lincolnshire. We've been there several times before but this time was really exceptional. I ordered a steak and lobster tail special. It was an 8 ounce filet cooked to perfection and a large lobster tail served with melted butter. Included in the special was an appetizer, a crabmeat filled empanada served with a poblano sauce. It had just the right amount of kick to it. It also came with a salad but I had them substitute their Fleming's salad in place of the wedge. I love their salad with the cranberries and walnuts. My wife had the salmon which she said was delicious. Our server, Dimitry, was extremely attentive, frequently checking on us to see if we needed anything. He did a great job and we'll definitely request him the next time we're there. Lastly, the chocolate lava cake with ice cream is amazing. It must be ordered before you finish your meal so that it is ready when it's time for dessert. We had a great dinner at Fleming's and I highly recommend it for a special occasion as well as for everyday dining.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love going here for Happy Hour. They have a great menu and reasonable prices for a high end steak establishment We enjoy it here and also in Scottsdale.. Try the Beef carpaccio and the burata on toast points. Two of my favorites. The burgers are always good too with great fries

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nine of us celebrated Father's Day on June 19, 2016. Since I was the head father---I paid the bill and I did the talking. Four prime-rib specials and my 8 ounce filet were best characterized as, " OH my G'D is that really meat ? " The manager, a most congenial lady, was quick to take 2 prime rib dinners and my so-called steak off the bill which amounted to $200.00 ( plus ). The other pricey items were just ok. My wife's baked potato was a little green. The servers were respectful and efficient.

Overall,not a good dining experience. Father's Day turned out to be bad food day.

Larry J. Powitz