“Wow! What an experience!”

Eddie Merlot's Lincolnshire
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot's Lincolnshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Old Half Day Rd.
Transit: Pace - local stops on Milwaukee Ave
Description: A word from Eddie Merlot's - Lincolnshire Eddie Merlot's Prime-aged Beef and Seafood starts with U.S.D.A. Prime Beef and the freshest seafood. Eddie Merlot's has created one of the hottest concepts today; the wine bar provides more than 75 wines by the glass and a very extensive reserve wine collection by the bottle. The bar is stocked with all of the finest spirits and after dinner cordials and Cognacs. Eddie Merlot's boasts a contemporary but stunningly elegant interior design and atmosphere—where guests can have fun, relax and enjoy listening to up-tempo music, while dressed in business or casual attire.
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Started off with drinks, the burnt orange Manhattan that was perfectly mixed and delicious. Keith our waiter was extraordinarily attentive and perhaps the best server I can remember. Appetizers we chose were the beef carpaccio and the tempura battered corn. The tempura battered corn came with a garlic aioli dressing and was incredible. I had the tomahawk steak for my main course medium rare and was cooked to perfection. The bananas foster dessert was prepared tableside and was incredible. As a frequent business traveler I had eaten at many of the top restaurants in the country and Eddie Merlot's ranks in the top 5.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is awesome! I come here all the time with my family and the service is always outstanding and so is the food! I had a problem with my steak and the management took care of the issue right away and made sure everything was better the second time. The hostess Candi is very accommodating to my requests and very nice. Definitely one of our favorite spots!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My wife and I had a great dinner here, food and service were top notch. Started with the calamari, I had the Wylarah Filet and my wife had the salmon. Both were perfectly prepared and had great flavor. Finished with the Vanilla Cognac Brownie, out of this world

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The quality of the food is exceptional. The steak is delicious, but so are the mashed potatoes and specially prepare vegetables. And, there is a strawberry dessert that they prepare at the table that is out of this world.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Eddie Merlot's does steak like nobody else! Many different choices and cooked-to-order to perfection. I am a big fan of the French onion soup, it is the best I've had and I make the trip regularly just to have that as an appetizer with my meal. The service is top-notch, everybody makes you feel welcomed and very comfortable. A nice trendy atmosphere but not overdone, perfect atmosphere for dining with a date or going with family and friends. The variety and creative drink options from the bar is always changing and there is always something new to try. I recommend getting a group and dining in the private wine room. This place is on my regular rotation of restaurants, and I look forward to it every month!