“First visit and won't be the last”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highland and Butterfield
Description: At BRIO Tuscan Grille Lombard, at The Shops in Butterfield, IL our chefs are proud to serve the tasty cuisine of Italy, using fresh and healthy ingredients. Enjoy the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Lombard, our chef-inspired Italian dishes are sure to tempt your palate. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 12 March 2017

First time our party of four have been to Brio. The food was great, the service was so-so. We had a flatbread for an appetizer. The guys enjoyed the variety of craft beer. For dinner, we had the crab cakes, wrapped pork loin, and shrimp and lobster ravioli. All meals were flavorful. For dessert, we shared the trio of desserts. The service was lacking. Our server was not on his A game. Just one example, we ordered coffee with dessert, the desserts came and no coffee, and still no coffee. We had to ask for the coffee again. He finally brought it to us but then it was a challenge to get a refill. We will be back but hopefully have a different server.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Met a dear old classmate and friend for a long, wonderful lunch. We began with our beverage of choice- Prosecco and Chardonnay. The Prosecco had a raspberry in the glass and the Chardonnay was a perfect choice for my chicken entree choice. We opted out of appetizers and chose to start with a salad. We both chose the Bistecca Insalata and it was chilled and crisp and perfectly dressed. I had the Mezza Chicken Milanese entree. It was delizioso!! The chicken was crisply coated with Parmesan cheese and the pomodoros complemented the pasta. The portion was large and I couldn't finish it all. My friend enjoyed the Grilled Salmon and Angel Hair pasta and was unable to finish the large portion served. We closed our meal with coffee and chose dessert from a nice selection presented to us on a tray. The Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake was light and creamy delicious! We were not rushed and our server was fantastic, engaging us in conversation and allowing us to catch up on lost time. Would absolutely highly recommend and WILL return!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I'm not much for ordering chicken out but happened to see it and decided to try. I'm glad I did. One of the best I've had. If this is what I'm missing I must try more chicken dishes. Very flavorful.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My first visit to Brio Tuscan Grille was to celebrate our friend's birthday. The birthday person and my husband had lamb chops, and the ladies had orzo, chicken and salad. The food was so flavorful, especially the lamb chops, that I help my husband with his portion. We had cheese cake for dessert. It was "melt in your mouth" good!!!.

We had so much fun that my husband and I went back, and this time, I order the lamb chops and enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this restaurant for celebrations, business or romantic dinners.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

There were four of us, and everyone loved their meal. From the crab cakes, to scallops, to small steak, to pasta with chicken. And the basic bruschetta, which I requested because I do not eat pancetta, was to die for. I could have made a meal solely on the bruschetta. One item my husband was not a fan of, was the side potatoes. It's best to go early - the place gets very noisy. We were lucky to get a booth toward the back of the restaurant, which made it easier to carry on a conversation. Waitress was wonderful, but food took 45 minutes to come out of the kitchen at 7:30pm on a Saturday night. Just be prepared for the wait. Plan to spend $100 for two, with appetizer, one glass of wine each, separate dinner entrees, and a shared desert.