“Great food”

Pinched Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #13 of 209 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great Mediterranean food. Easy menu selections. Fast service, in and out. Nice place to sit down as well. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We went to Pinched yesterday for the first time- had heard from friends how great it was! The pitas were fresh and delicious. I had the chicken kabob and my husband had the shawarma. My husband made the mistake of trying the spiciest sauce-don't get me wrong he loves spicy- but this was over the top! Just a warning if you go- ask for the sauce on the side!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Hidden gem! Pinched is located next to Jimmy John's in Lombard, IL. We ordered the spicy round chips, chicken shawarma and falafel pita. Fresh ingredients spread in a home made pita. Falafels were delicious, unlike the frozen ones fried and served at restaurants. The chips were seasoned just right!
Simple ordering process as shown in the pictures. The hostess/owner shared another location in the city is opening soon. We look forward to returning with our children! Enjoy the healthy and fresh food and continue to support this local business.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Great selection and some unique dishes. Friendly staff and bright seating. You won't be wasting your money here!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Drove by this place a couple of times and really wanted to try it. I had two pitas. One with chicken and another with a spicy beef. They were so good. And they spicy sauce used on the meat has a fantastic flavor. Definitely a place I'll go to again.