“Amazing healthy food”

Pinched Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I'm a "middle aged male" athletic and try to eat well, but love my ice cream and a cold beer. The food at Pinched is so delicious, you feel like you are "cheating" from your healthy lifestyle yet it really is healthy!! I've never been a big fan of Mediterranean per se, but I am "hooked" on pinched. In fact I went back two nights in a row to eat so I could try different combinations of there terrific ingredients. My millenial aged son who works in the area turned me on to Pinched. He and he co-workers go here 2 times a week they love it so much. So even if you don't think you like mediterranean cuisine, you have to give Pinched a try!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Tucked away in a small strip mall nearby the Yorktown shopping center. If you like Mediterranean food this place will suit your needs. The value runs about average, there are others that give you a better value but none within its vicinity. The food is flavorful and the staff are quite helpful if you are new to the cuisine and need aid with your selection

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Since moving to Chicago several years ago, the city has turned me into a "foodie" or "food snob". I am more likely to go out of my way for an excellent local spot than settle for a national chain restaurant. I recently found myself in Lombard, a Southwestern suburb of Chicago, and needed a place to eat. Assuming I would have to choose a chain restaurant, I start walking across the parking lot from the store I had just left. Saw this spot and thought I'd give it a try. I'm SO glad I did!

I'll admit, I entered the place 15 minutes before they closed so I expected stale meat and being told they were out of some items. Instead, the cashier was helping me select items, even allowing me to sample one of their sauces to see if it was too spicy for me. Together, we created a combination I was certain would taste good but surely sounded odd.

Impressed! The food was fantastic! I was pleasantly shocked that it tasted fresh as if it were earlier in the day, had been prepared to order and was just delicious.

The owner arrived at closing time, while I was bagging up the rest of my meal to take with me. She was kind, not rushing me out, and said these are her family recipes.

If you're looking for an inexpensive, quick Chicagoland-local style eatery while shopping the Oak Brook / Yorktown area, I recommend giving this place a try. You'll be pleased.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great Mediterranean food. Easy menu selections. Fast service, in and out. Nice place to sit down as well. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We went to Pinched yesterday for the first time- had heard from friends how great it was! The pitas were fresh and delicious. I had the chicken kabob and my husband had the shawarma. My husband made the mistake of trying the spiciest sauce-don't get me wrong he loves spicy- but this was over the top! Just a warning if you go- ask for the sauce on the side!