“Great Brisket”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 190 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Stopped into the Weber Grill for a College meeting in their back room - while appetizers were supplied and they were great, decided to grab something in the dining room after the meeting. Decided to go with the beef brisket which was very good. The sauce added the right touch - not overpowering. Baked beans were delicious and the cole slaw was good.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Stopped here with family. I wasn't in the mood for anything too heavy and wasn't big on salads. The crab cake caught my eye but I'm from back east and wondered about a grilled crab cake. I'm used to huge fresh crab cakes that would fall apart on a grill. The worst crab cakes in the world are deep fried and I was afraid these would be like that. I asked and the waiter assured me they were grilled, not fried, so I decided to give them a try.
They were delicious! They had a light but crunchy sort of breaded coating. They were absolutely not fried. Lots of moisture and lots of flavor. Oh and they were huge. They came with asparagus and the crab cakes filled me up, I never got a chance to try the asparagus. I was pleasantly surprised. If you are on the fence about them, give them a try.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Little late in posting-we were there January 2016 to celebrate our granddaughter's birthday. We tried the BBQ beef brisket, baked onion soup, Weber sampler for 1 and a Prime rib sandwich. Everything was good - not outstanding. We have been there on other occasions. Thanksgiving dinner is very good.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We come here about two or three times a year. I really prefer the Chicago location for all around food. Service seems to be about the same but maybe more distant at the Chicago location. I am a steak person and was assured that the steak would be medium rare. They had a taste test that afternoon and it came out medium rare. I told them maybe we should start with rare. The waiter admitted it was medium on the way to medium well as well as his trainee. I was given a free desert, big deal. My wife loves there BBQ, burgers, meatloaf, etc.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Tried to get seated with a party of 8 at 3:00 in afternoon. Restaurant was not crowded. Should not have been an issue. We were told that one person had just finished paying for their lunch and that they were going to put us in that section. 30 minutes later we were still standing at the front entrance. Restaurant had many other tables available (and empty) for 8. Apparently, we were not eligible for those tables. The hostess decided to seat us in the back room (which also was empty) by pushing two tables together. Did not help that the two tables were different heights so that the people sitting in the middle had varied heights. If things were not bad enough, the temperature in the room was cold. To the point of our guest were wearing their jackets during dinner.

Food was ok. Nothing too outstanding.

During the entire time that we had our dinner, two of those tables of seating for 8 in the main restaurant remained empty. Not sure why we were pushed to the back of the restaurant.

One and done for this restaurant for me.