“Never Disappoints”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Really great food at a very reasonable price. The pretzel rolls with flavored butter always a hit. Great summer time drink menu. The poblano soup had a great flavor with just the right amount of heat. We always order the beef brisket with sweet whipped sweet potatoes. Would like to see the brussel sprouts with bacon back on this menu like their sister location in a Schaumburg. Always worth a repeat.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This was my 2nd time at this restaurant. The 1st time was great, this time, not so much. 2 1/2 hours to get our food since our waitress forgot to put the order in. Then when they "rushed" it out to us, it was all cold. Manager made right by offering us a free meal and that was appreciated. Not the businesses fault, since it was clearly on the waitress but just a bad experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

They made me feel comfortable about my specialty order that I had to ask for because I had just came home from the hospital.
Unfortunately I had major surgery 2 weeks ago. I was forced to eat hospital food for 2 weeks and this was to be my first good meal. They got my order right and it tasted absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this place , so we decided to go there for an early dinner. Our server, Elias, took the time to explain the specials and was very friendly. The meal was delicious and the price for the items on the menu are very reasonable. If the weather is nice, ask if you could eat outside on their patio.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Our graduation party of eight were treated to a late afternoon dinner at Weber Grill and we were not disappointed. Most ordered steak, cooked on their namesake grills, my filet was delicious with a fresh grilled flavor. The other dishes of salmon and ribs were equally great. Good wine and beer list and the desserts, we had one of each were heavenly. Service was first class as well. Only drawback was some of the sides were only lukewarm and were sent back. Otherwise a super meal!