“Great falafel”

Jerusalem Cafe of Lombard
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Tried this place out and was told to order the combination feast (which was a steal for the amount of food given), it was absolutely amazing. I got a piece of chicken kabob for an extra dollar and it was one of the best pieces of chicken I've ever had. Finally, I took a bite of the falafel and knew I had to bring a dozen home with me. Will be back soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing time, the chicken fotoush was excellent. I went with my family and we had an amazing time. The customer service was fantastic. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Went to restaurant excited to have a good Mid Eastern Meal but came away extremely disappointed due to salad, chicken, and pita being far below what I would call good quality. Left food on table and moved on to eat somewhere else. Enough said.

1  Thank Vandy54
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We had dinner at the Jerusalem Cafe when we were visiting Lombard on business, to teach at a school up the street. The staff was friendly, helpful, and informative - going the extra mile to give us the fresh mint we asked for in the delicious Persian tea (highly recommended!) and to make sure we got everything we wanted in our order. Hummus, baba ganouj, falafel, rice, stuffed grape leaves, and sauces were all excellent, as was the baklava for dessert, which we took home. Thank you Jerusalem cafe!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

You cannot beat the taste and value anywhere in the Western suburbs. Best Middle Eastern food combination platter I have had ever. The meat is flavorful and tender, salad is fresh, rice is tasty and it all mixes well with the falafel. Plus, garlic and hot sauces are amazing. Great service. Owner is very friendly and clearly cares about your experience. Go here now.