Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$119
US$109
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$64
US$66
US$98
US$76
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptiontwo room suiteatrium areaomelette stationfront deskomelet barhummuschick filcomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionan excellent hotelshopping and restaurantsoakbrook areadefinitely stay here againpleasant experiencegreat place to staymorning breakfast
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The rooms are very comfortable and I envy the bed/pillows and wish I had them in my own home. The hotel has a great look and it very conveniently located to a host of restaurants and the stores. The mall is not far as well - great location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a few years ago and it was nice but the new remodel is stunning. I love the sleek, clean look. The longe area surrounding the lobby is beautiful. Nice intimate areas for visiting. I wasn’t able to go to the bar or manager reception.
The breakfast was great and it was fully stocked even though the hotel was busy.
I love the Oakbrook area. I would rather stay here than in the downtown area. It’s worth the drive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Clean hotel great staff excellent experience good food over all tens,The room was very nice , we had a nice view we could see the Chicago skyline from are window. The perfect get away I will be back..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Neil D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hello adamrH8545TH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that our hotel provided you the perfect getaway. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff.

We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lombard.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Service was amazing, wonderful customer service. Heather from front desk was so nice and helped me in everything. Nice self parking, 4 elevators, breakfast was perfect. The hotel are very clean every where. The restaurant have a very good chefs. Rooms are comfortable. Excellent administration. Hotel area is very good; mall's, restaurants (good qualities) it has a very good location. I recommend you to go here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello manuel h,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to perhaps enhance a future stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just an average Hotel, don't expect much. It is mostly clean, quiet. Bar is below average, reception is below average. well stocked pantry for last minute needs. I'll try the Double Tree or other next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello brianaC2727DN,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you found our hotel to be just okay. Our hotel just recently completed a full renovation and our staff prides themselves at taking care of our guests. Please let me know if you would like to discuss your experience with me personally, as we would like to take your feedback and use that as an opportunity to improve our services for our future guests.

I look forward to hearing from you.