All reviews weber grill pf changs wet bar shuttle service would stay here again free breakfast rooms are spacious donuts nice breakfast nice hotel location is great a great place to stay lots of restaurants mini fridge hot food nice room nice stay
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My family and I have stayed at other Hyatt locations and this is our favorite. It's quiet, nicely located, very clean, close to shopping, and has all the free amenities, which costs us extra elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Max S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello Adrian S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel from your previous experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

It was a pleasure reading your comments and I am glad that you and your family were able to enjoy everything that our location has to offer including the surrounding area.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This hotel is in a perfect location close to a lot for dining, shopping, and things to do. Staff is great! Rooms very clean and spacious. I definitely will be returning to this hotel next time I travel to the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Max S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hello juliedH9992TX,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel from your previous experience. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

It was a pleasure reading your comments and I am happy to see that you not only enjoyed your time spent at the hotel, but also the surrounding area. Also, thank you for the kind comments regarding the staff, please know that I will be more than happy to share your comments with them, as I know how much they will appreciate them.

Thank you again for your time and choice in lodging, we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Max S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fairly picky traveler. I like a clean hotel, prefer up to date, a really cold room that I can control and a hot (if I want it) powerful shower. All criteria exceeded. Wonderful staff. Decent bar. GREAT breakfast. I didn't want to leave. In fact my trip was extended by a day and when I called to get a room after I checked out, I couldn't. So sad. So very very sad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Max S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hello John K,

Thank you for the kind review from your previous stay. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

I am glad to see that your time with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. Our staff truly does their best to make this a goal for each and every guest, and I am glad to see it show.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!