“Great Pecan Waffles”

Waffle House
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Although I seldom go out for breakfast, my wonderful husband brings me the best pecan waffles in the world. Fabulous!!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I imagine most people have stopped at a Waffle House. This one is like most. The food was ok, the service was good. Nice place if your in a hurry, fine dining it's not. This particular place was noisy, very noisy.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I occasionally go to Waffle House hear in Collinsville Il. but have eaten at lots of other ones when traveling. I only have had their breakfast food and have never been unhappy about the meal.i give Waffle House a true thumbs up.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Went here after my horrible service at Granite city waffle house.man when I tell you this guy was amazing and it was clean. I will be going back here

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I visited the Waffle House with my grandkids. The food was good. The waitress was knowledgable about the menu and how to get us the best deal. We were served promptly, and after all these years hearing about Waffle House, tried it out and was not disappointed.