“Real Jewel if you like good food!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great ribs and catfish. Good hushpuppies, corn fritters, slaw. I love ribs and these are tops. Catfish done right. Pleasantly surprised to find this jewel up north!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

If you're looking for whole fiddler catfish, this is the place to go. The catfish was fried to perfection. Not dry or too much breading like you find in some places. Nope, this was absolutely delicious. The staff there was exceptionally friendly, courteous and professional. We were running a little close to closing time because of not being familiar with the area. Despite that, the ladies welcomed us in, made us feel at home and took great care of us. If you're as fond of outstanding whole catfish as we are, then you owe it to yourself to try Triple E. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Snag a couple and enjoy them.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Customer and I had a quick lunch here and both of us had the fish specials. Fantastic, more than we could eat for certain. Service was good, food was great, price was ok. Can't go wrong here! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Very good place to eat. Don't expect nice fancy surroundings, just a simple cafe with good food. Breakfast is very good and prices are fairly reasonable. Another hometown favorite.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Best spare ribs I have ever had in my life--and I have had my share of spare ribs. Tender, fall of the bone, delicious. Corn nuggets were good too. Mac & cheese tastes canned--skip it, definitely not homemade from scratch. I heard good reports in the fries and coleslaw from my fellow travelers. Good "Podunk BBQ" atmosphere. A real win.

Been to Triple E Bar-B-Q East? Share your experiences!