“You must stop here, stop searching ”
Review of Razmo's

Razmo's
Ranked #61 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Found this gem as we were road tripping from Northern Illinois back home to Florida. And let me tell you how glad we are that we did. Just about 2 miles off I-57. We were greeted as if we were locals and faces they knew. My husband and I both got a double, onion rings to share along with mac & cheese balls that hadn't made it to the menu. There wasn't one single thing that disappointed. The burgers were good old fashion, home cooked, properly seasoned, and full of flavor. Don't forget to ask for some Razmo sauce to dip your onion rings into, or even you finger, it's a treat.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for the first time today and was definitely impressed! Had the special which was the Ruben Melt and Wow!! It was awesome along with the fried pickles I got with it, Angie had the Chicken salad and we were both impressed! Definitely will be back again. Please try if you have a chance to visit.

1  Thank ron h
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We were traveling through Marion at lunch time and stumbled upon Razmo's. It was awesome! The service was great. The burgers were cheesy and juicy. No pre-formed frozen patties here! The onion rings were crispy and delicious. If you go you have to get a fresh hand pie. We got the peach one and it was so good we almost turned the car around on the interstate to go get another one. Trust me if you are within a 50 mile radius of Marion Go to Razmos!

2  Thank Ryan H

Been to Razmo's? Share your experiences!