“good pizza”

Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #51 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We order out from there once in a while and there food is always good and delivered hot. The order has always been correct

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Typical chain pizza, nothing special. If you're craving pizza and you pass one, don't worry, the dominos at the next light will taste about the same.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Marco's is a chain that can be good, but the Marion location is usually a disappointment. The pizza is overly greasy and the side options just aren't good.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

While staying in Marion, Illinois after driving all day on our way to Texas, we decided to relax in our motel room and order in pizza. In the lobby of the motel we found a brochure for Marco's Pizza and decided to give it a try. We called in our order (Deluxe Uno) which contained cheese, pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and extra cheese.

The pizza arrived and was cooked to perfection and tasted wonderful. Give this place a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the lengths that Marco's Pizza will go to keep their customers happy. A few nights ago when I arrived to pick up my pizza, I was informed that they had made it wrong and were remaking it. Due to the error on their part, I ended up with the errored pizza, the pizza that I ordered, and a brownie just for having to wait. I also left there with a cheezy bread and a free movie rental due to their generous coupons. To top it off, the pizza was delicious and they didn't skimp on the toppings. The brownie was AMAZING as well! I will certainly be back and the other pizza places in town may need to step up their game to keep up with the excellent customer service that Marco's provides to their customers.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!