“Never disappointed!!”

Add it.
Pali Kai Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Eating at Pali Kai's is never a disappointment! Authentic Chinese food - very tasty. Atmosphere very relaxed. Quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 1 November 2014

I used to eat at the Pali Kai many, many years ago when it was located in a motel just off Route 13. I adored the curry beef, so when I visited and saw in the phone book that they were still around, I had to visit! I ordered the curry beef (DUH!) and took it back to the motel with me. It was still good, but not as spicy as I remember it. The owner and I had a good time reminiscing about the past. Next time I go, I'll tell her to spice it up some more and I know she will.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

After reading some of the reviews here we tried Pali Kai because we are always up for a hole in the wall with good food. Unfortunately, while it lived up to the first part, the food was just blah. It had no flavor at all. We had three different dishes (pepper steak, sweet and sour chicken, pork fried rice) and none were good. I have had better Asian food in mall food courts.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

If that was good Chinese as previous reviews stated then they were paid to do so. Hole in the wall, trashy place which wouldn't concern me if the food made up for it. Fried dumplings, crab Rangoon and egg roll nothing great. Out of four dishes only one was ok. The rest--poor flavor and lacked any quality what so ever.
Waste of time and money. Not to mention, now we are craving real Chinese food

1  Thank Deviants
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This place may look like a dumpy hole-in-the-wall from the outside, but it is one of the best kept hidden gems in Marion. Amazingly good food and cheap. Love coming here for lunchtime, but parking can be difficult. I would definitely recommend this place.