“Carry out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the calzones, Italian beef sandwich and a pan pizza. The Italian beef sandwich was very good. The calzones were delicious. The crust is a little more traditional so it’s a little drier. That’s the same with the pizza. The crust, although tasty was dry. The food was good and would have received 5 stars. The service was not what I would expect. When you serve a large hotel area you need to include plates, forks and at least napkins. We received none of those. That was disappointing. It was $50 for large pizza, 2 calzones and one sandwich. Supplies to eat them would have been nice.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service, good salad bar. Kinda hard to find the door. The mushroom soup is awesome. We made a 2nd trip this week.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Saturday night, the place was busy, however we were seated immediately That was the only good thing of my experience. Ordered lasagna with a salad. 10 minutes later was told that the were out of lasagna. I ordered pasta. My salad arrived 5 minutes later. I told server that I would wait and have it with my main course. Twenty minutes the waitress told me that she asked the kitchen staff and my meal would be out in minutes. Ten minutes later, the waitress said that she was frustrated and asked the manager to expedite the order. I asked to talk to the manager. Ten minutes later the waitress told me “the order must be lost”. I asked if the manager was going to talk with me She said that she had told him I wanted to talk with him, but he turned around and walked into his office.
I walked out and went to Cracker Barrel where even though they were also busy, my order was taken and my meal was served to me in less than 10 minutes . Enough Said!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

On our way to FL, we stopped to get take-out. We bought a thin crust & pan pizza. Plus some cheesy bread. The pizza was very good. The crust was chewy if you like it that way. The cheesy bread was average. Both were served very hot, which we appreciated. Would stop again if we pass by this way.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I Visited along with a coworker for lunch. They had a buffet which gave a us a chance to taste a variety what they have to offer. The Food was good. I especially liked their pizza.

Been to Walt's Restaurant? Share your experiences!