“Foster Inn - Best Place Ever”
Review of Foster's Inn

Foster's Inn
Foster's Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monticello
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Foster Inn is not a major chain, but even better than that... Personal care 24/7 !!! The family that runs this motel is the nicest people you will ever meet. They go out of there way to provide you with service, but never bother you while you are there. I have been staying with them for over 3 years every time I am in the area. That says something right there. It is very quiet here and you can not beat the price. This is not a 5 star motel, but I would give it my 5 star rating anytime. I would choose this place over any chain I have stayed in. I like to call myself one of their regulars and I actually look forward to seeing them when I am staying in the area. I could go on and on and on about this place, but sure you get the drift by now. Oh and I love that I can park in front of my door and never have to worry about my car ever. I really love this place.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here but prefer close to the office and I always have been able to get that req...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Dschroeder2014

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was concerned because it was not a major hotel chain but it exceeded my expectations. The husband that works thee its super nice and the place its back in a nook and it its nice and quiet and clean!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Pinkmemphis

Been to Foster's Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Foster's Inn

Address: 1414 N Market St, Monticello, IL 61856-8002
Region: United States > Illinois > Monticello
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monticello
Price Range: RM 179 - RM 226 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Foster's Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.