US$90
US$119
Homewood
US$55
US$51
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

My husband drives trucks, and we ran out of hours - this was the best-priced hotel we could find. It is actually pretty nice. It's an older place,but very clean. Good wi-if, good cable selection and comfortable bed. The clerk at the front desk was very friendly and hospitable. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Although the family that owns the place was very nice, they upgraded my room for no reason, the place sucks. The WiFi did not work and I was there for business. I called the front desk and explain this to her, and I could hardly understand what she was saying, but it never got fixed. The hot water in the shower did not work and the shower head made this extremely loud screaming noise. People in the room next to me, who I think it may have been the family, were loud

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ama522
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Foster Inn is not a major chain, but even better than that... Personal care 24/7 !!! The family that runs this motel is the nicest people you will ever meet. They go out of there way to provide you with service, but never bother you while you are there. I have been staying with them for over 3 years every time I am in the area. That says something right there. It is very quiet here and you can not beat the price. This is not a 5 star motel, but I would give it my 5 star rating anytime. I would choose this place over any chain I have stayed in. I like to call myself one of their regulars and I actually look forward to seeing them when I am staying in the area. I could go on and on and on about this place, but sure you get the drift by now. Oh and I love that I can park in front of my door and never have to worry about my car ever. I really love this place.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here but prefer close to the office and I always have been able to get that request without even asking...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Dschroeder2014
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was concerned because it was not a major hotel chain but it exceeded my expectations. The husband that works thee its super nice and the place its back in a nook and it its nice and quiet and clean!!!

• Stayed: February 2014