“Sweet Neighborhood Spot”
Review of Honey Biscuit

Honey Biscuit
Ranked #12 of 146 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wait staff very nice, they're careful with their food prep (I have to be gluten and dairy free), the proprietor is young and friendly and handsome, and they have good G.F. bread so I can enjoy an "almost Ruben" or other sandwich of my choice!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

you just get the feeling that everything here is made carefully with attention to quality and appearance. their omelettes are large and not runny, not dry - we love to order bacon and avocado or bacon and broccoli and cheese.

the special cinnamon pancakes are to die for even if you are not a pancake fan you will want to have these

a real plus - you can have fresh fruit instead of potatoes and it's a geneous size portion with many berries, banana, orange

you eat first with your eyes and this place does not disappoint

1  Thank MaryAnn W
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Breakfast menu is very large with many basics but many specialties. They serve butter with a drizzle of honey on it - hence the name. The pancakes are enormous. They come as a side to the egg dishes. Pancakes could be a meal all by themselves!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

what a fantastic breakfast place - if you like Egg Harbor Cafe you'll love this place. So many choices; panckes are light and fluffy; you can select ingredients of your choice for omlettes, reasonably priced. I'll have to make several trips to be able to review all the great choices. English muffins are thick and so toast up well, served with honey butter and jam. Crispy thick bacon. we had bacon, avocado, asparagus omlette; cinnamon swirl pancakes, dishes of fresh fruit instead of potatoes. They have a trio of french toasts including banana brad, red velvet and plain.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I thought the service and food was great. It was our first time and we were impressed with the above mention items. I thought that they were a little high in the price field. With the tip it cost $32.00 for 2 people. I think that if you are charging higher than normal prices and I think they are especially for breakfast which is what we ordered. I think that they should be including the coffee in the price, just a thought. I would go back, but probably not as often because of price.

1  Thank fitterjim100