“Great Restaurant with Good Food”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 489 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I love Biaggi's. Just about everything you get here is pretty darn good and the service is always on point. I would say that Biaggi's is a higher end Italian Restaurant but not so high end that you feel uncomfortable going in casually.

It's like Maggiano's but with good food.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This is the first restaurant in the area that was kind, helpful, and provided options for someone with numerous dietary restrictions. Our server was very knowledgeable and on top of it. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I had only previously been here for dinner and was not surprised that my lunch would be great. The menu is different but I still found my favorite (butternut squash ravioli in sage butter sauce) and a great combo with a wedge salad. Perfect portion! Our server was excellent and didn't rush us to leave.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

A friend of ours suggested we try this place - they had a soup or salad and sandwich deal, where you could get unlimited soup or salad.

It sounded intriguing, so we tried it out. They did have this for lunch, so I ordered a caesar salad with a sandwich, and my wife had a salad with their Mediterranean Pizza.

First off, they give you enough salad for a meal. I wanted more - I liked the salad. However, after the salad and the sandwich, I was done. My wife was the same way - her pizza was larger than she had expected, and the salad was plentiful.

They bring out bread, and make up a nice oil and garlic and pepper dip. Only get ONE of those - don't go for a bread refill - maybe you can have a second of salad!

Service was very good - it was quiet for a Monday at lunch, and we were treated very well. The bill was a mere $35 with tip - no alcohol, but not bad. A darn good, tasty meal!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I visit Biaggi's on a frequent basis. The service is always personable and the waiters are always friendly. I have never had a bad meal here. Visit the bar area for dinner. Dave, Shane, etc. are awesome!!