“Uninteresting atmosphere, but decent sushi”
Review of Raku Sushi Gourmet

Raku Sushi Gourmet
Ranked #137 of 473 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 September 2015

The sushi I ordered at this place was the simple variety I get elsewhere, I wanted to see how they do basic stuff. It turned out quite good, fresh and robust. I didn't like the atmosphere and the interior of this place, and there was an unpleasant stale odor in the air. However the food didn't come short of my expectations.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I used to have to drive down to Chinatown for real dim sum, but no need to do that anymore!! Thanks to Raku which is only 5 minutes from my house. I am so thankful for this place!! The owners speak Cantonese which means these are real authentic dim sum makers! I just found out about this place 3 months ago and I've already visited 5 or 6 times!! I will be trying their sushi next!

1  Thank PHuang71
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere with relaxing music. Tried the Green Tea mochi (delicious!) it came out as little half balls of green tea ice cream encased in mochi ^_^ staff was friendly and helpful, attentive but not overbearing. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We mainly ordered dim sum, but also ordered a sushi roll. I thought the dim sum was good, but not great. But the sushi roll was very tasty. Service was good, although it took a bit to get our food as we arrived when the place was quite crowded. Prices were very good - I was surprised when we received our bill and it was so low. They also had some lunch specials on the menu, but I didn't really look at them as we had decided on dim sum beforehand.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

I am not a big sushi guy, but my wife said it was good. I had the chicken stir fried udon noodles with hot sauce on the side (so you can do your own level of spiciness). I really like the noodles a lot!!!! Great flavor and very fresh with good vegetables. Since I am not a huge sushi fan, this gives me a good option and plan on returning again. Like the atmosphere with umbrellas in the ceiling and fish tanks. Services was a little slow as the man was dealing with too many tables.

Been to Raku Sushi Gourmet? Share your experiences!