“Eggs Benedict!”

Ranked #5 of 512 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Egg Harbor Café on the Riverfront in Naperville brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu. Great food, great employees and happy, satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Owners John Wright and Mike and Aimee Farrell believe that Egg Harbor´s regular customers are the glue that holds us together. As a family-owned company involving three generations of children and grandchildren, we pride ourselves in being an extended family to a great number of people, both employees and customers, and in our restaurants´ active involvement in their local communities.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Loved the eggs benedict, but a bit pricey. Also love their coffee - its Intelligensia! Lots of options. Absolutely worth a try.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I found this restaurant on trip advisor and the menu looked awesome so we decided to try it. We were sat right away and greeted as soon as we sat down. When we were ready to order, our waitress was very knowledgeable and patient with us as we asked questions. The food was soooo good my husband asked if we could come back again the next day before we left to go home! Overall, it was a great experience. The only thing I wish they had that they didn't were bloody Mary's and mimosas(the strawberry orange juice would be so good with champagne).

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place with a great atmosphere you will enjoy. The food is excellent and the staff is nice. Very reasonable prices. In Downtown Naperville so there is a lot to do in the area to walk off your breakfast.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast twice. The staff was very helpful and efficient. First visit, we enjoyed eggs Benedict and veggie scramble. Second visit, we ate eggs, sausage and pancakes. We were very high on this place following our first visit but disappointed after our second. Food was cold. Restaurant has a nice decor, faux chickens of various dimensions. Placed was filled with what I assume to be locals. Booth space was tight. I hope to visit again to see if the great service and food is the norm

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My brother and I were greeted upon our arrival.
There was a five minute wait, we were politely, asked if that was agreeable to us.
We were given a pager. In about three minutes it lit up and we were guided to a booth.
A carafe with cold water was given to us immediately.
Our wait staff was Lauren.
My brother inquired about the juices and Lauren told us that the menu offered fresh-squeezed strawberry orange juice. She asked if we wanted to sample it.
We responded yes.
After the first sip, we ordered a carafe.
I highly recommend the Belgian pecan waffle made with cinnamon and nutmeg upon request.
My brother ordered scrambled eggs, chicken sausage and cinnamon raisin toast.
The food was outstanding!
Lauren was by far an excellent server with a very jovial personality!
My brother and I meet monthly for breakfast.
We will definitely return to the Egg Harbor Cafe!
Great food and exemplary service!
Highly recommended!